« Home | Monkeys With Handgrenades get a great review » | Home with Charlie Bear » | Daddy, Day #1 » | Getting ready to go back » | Hello from Moscow » | OFF WE GO! » | DW / Starlight / Monkey's / Trip / Etc. » 

Sunday, September 18, 2005 

Thing's I've Learned Being A Father

  • Being a dad is cool
  • Diapers are not as scary as I was led to believe
  • I will do anything for a giggle
  • Kids can be frustrating
  • I'm sleeping plenty . . . why am I still so tired?
  • Getting the first kiss from you son is one of life's greatest events
  • My dog has become a jealous pain in the butt older brother
  • Bouncing is fun
  • Noses go BEEP when they are pushed
  • La La La
  • Traveling away from home sucks
  • Poker chips + pringles can = hours of entertainment
  • Good friends are wonderful when it comes to baby showers
  • I love playing splashy splashy during bath time
  • Kids toys today are 100% cooler than they were when I was a kid
  • Naps are heaven sent
  • Seeing his face first thing in the morning when I walk in his room is the best part of my day
  • My wife is a saint