« Home | Well, this is TOO COOL » | Charlie meets Santa Claus (or Ded Moroz) » | How Sad Is This??? » | I bow before the champion » | Charlie Loves his Mommy » | Kind of a fun time waster . . . Be A Cab Driver » | Well, the unhappy didn't last too long! » | A Very Unhappy Camper » | Playing with Daddy is hard work » | Einstein Knows Best » 

Friday, December 02, 2005 

Someone Has A Bit Of A Temper!

Recently, Charlie was walking around the living room. As he is prone to do, he stumbled and fell, hitting his head on the seat of a little electronic toy keyboard he likes to play. Of course, I scooped him up and loved on him until he quit crying (I've found singing the Rubber Ducky song calms him quickly). He stopped crying, so I put him down. He walked over to the keyboard, kicked the seat, and walked away. I laughed for a good five minutes.

We are wondering if we are starting to see some of the terrible two's a little early. We really don't mind, but we are seeing more tearless crying (or as Dr. Boris in Moscow called it, "Drama Queen tears").

Truthfully, life is great. The two best parts of the day are when we go in to get him up in the morning, and he greets us so excitedly, and then, singing to him while I feed him his final bottle of the night, and he snuggles up with me. Man, there's nothing better. This little guy is lots of fun.