« Home | Uh, I'm in room 1519. Which way do I go? » | James Lipton recites K-Fed » | A Charlie Photo Update » | Bye Bye QRIO! » | I am at a complete loss for words » | My Hero! » | Two great shows this weekend » | I've Got The Record, Baby! » | A Bad Morning » | A Brave and Fearless Young Man » 

Sunday, February 05, 2006 

I guess we'll keep him


Charlie has passed the final test. He has embraced Disney!

I had put Mickey Mouse in his crib during nap time today. He ignored him. But, tonight, I went in to check on Charlie, and found him sleeping with Mickey, almost hugging him in his sleep.

I took a quick picture, using the flash, but he didn't wake up.

Charlie has truly become a Tennison! Can't wait till September, when he gets to go to Walt Disney World for the first (of many) times.

Adorable. Almost makes me wish I'd been to Disney.

Almost. :-)

Now I have a new goal... the systematic brainwashing away from Disney to Warner Bros!

Post a Comment