« Home | A Bad Morning » | A Brave and Fearless Young Man » | Our friends from across the pond » | Hello Russia! » | On The Road Again!! » | Sad » | A Caddyshack Moment » | Needless to say, Charlie did good! » | Our Guardian Angel » | One of those "Did He Just Do That" moments » 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 

I've Got The Record, Baby!





Yesterday, I surpassed the previous record of established losses from identified theft cases. Yesterday, the total dollar losses that I have proven through investigations reached $237,686.74 for FY'06. The previous high dollar amount was $236,262.61 in FY'01.

The good thing is that the FY'01 number was for the entire year (August 1, 2000 to July 31, 2001). I still have 6 months to go, so it's safe to say that FY'06 numbers are going to be big.

While it's not good that a company has losses due to theft, it's good for me that I am identifying, investigating and prosecuting the losses that do occur.

Prostituting? Bwah?

:-)

Dennis wants to know if you get a piece of the action...and if so, do they know about it?

So, drinks are on you this weekend?

Post a Comment