« Home | One of the funniest ad campaigns I've ever seen » | A Waste of Time, but Entertaining » | It's Online » | Back from San Fran » | Open Up That Golden Gate . . . » | A Week of "Rosebuds" » | Back to Mr. Mom status » | A Taste of Real Improv » | Them Teletubbies is huge, man! » | A Banner Week » 

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 

Yuck


Tomorrow, I turn 41. In many ways, I don't feel 41. In many ways, I do.

Trying to keep up with Charlie - Feel 41
Playing with Charlie at the park - Don't Feel 41

My Career - Feel 41
My Improv Hobby - Don't Feel 41

Going to Walt Disney World - Don't Feel 41
Paying for Walt Disney World - Feel 41

Kim has promised me a birthday present that will "knock my socks off". I've irritated her so many times in the past by guessing my presents that this year, I'm not really trying to guess. I'm messing with her a bit, but I'll let it be a surprise.

41. 41. 41.

This is the last year that I'll have been illegal to drink longer than I've been legal to drink.

I've been driving 5 more years than half my life.

I've been married more than 1/3 of my life.

The soonest I will be a grandfather will be when I'm 57 (and hopefully, closer to 60).

I've already paid in more social security than I'll ever get out.

41.

This is the first year that smaller roman numerals surrond a larger roman numeral in displaying my age.

41.

Time for a mid-life crisis. How much is a new Mustang?

Damn, dude. You're old! ;)

Post a Comment