« Home | A Day in the life of the Magic Kingdom » | Generations » | I can't think of one » | The Jungle Cruise Ride » | Three Guitars and a Tractor » | Why I love our company » | Latest Photos » | Funniest Things I've Seen In A While » | RIP Wayne Allwine » | Ok, non soapbox stuff » 

Sunday, December 13, 2009 

Charlie loves his Mommy



Charlie was very excited that Mommy was coming to his Christmas concert, as you can tell.

That is way too incredibly cute. Having your kid publicly love you so much has got to be every parent's dream. You better save this to watch as needed when he hits his teens.

P.S. It's good to see you post. I've missed hearing from you.

Four words: a dor a ble!

Well if that doesn't paste a smile to your holiday mug, I don't know what will.

Found this blog while searching for a photo of the Disney castle and shuttle launch for my space fanatic two year old boy. I loved all the positivity I briefly read and just LOVED the video "Carlie loves his Mommy" - Heartwarming!!! Congratulations to you and your family :)

Post a Comment