« Home | Thing's I've Learned Being A Father » | Monkeys With Handgrenades get a great review » | Home with Charlie Bear » | Daddy, Day #1 » | Getting ready to go back » | Hello from Moscow » | OFF WE GO! » | DW / Starlight / Monkey's / Trip / Etc. » 

Monday, September 19, 2005 

Twiterpaited





What is it about a 15 month old little boy falling asleep on my chest while I rock him which makes me smile so much? Or, getting ready to put him down for sleep, and he reaches out and gives me a kiss? Or, seeing him giggle in the swings at the park?

He's about as sweet as they come. Our lives are completely upside down, but in such a good way. We were bored with KC, thinking we had done everything. Now, we have so much more to do. We went to the zoo. Riding the carosel at the mall! Seeing the plaza lights this Christmas. Going to the park to try the slide.

That little sweet face sure can do me in.