« Home | NORAD is All Systems Go to track Santa » | And, speaking of family photos » | Found Myself on Pete's Website » | Christmas Photos - The Outtakes » | 425% in one year? » | What you can do with Midi! » | Am I Funny To You? » | Merry Christmas from the whole family! » | Eating a bit of crow! » | The First Time This Has Happened! » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 

UNCOMFORTABLE

I went to the Doctor on Monday for a couple things, one being to have some skin tags removed under my arms. For some reason, I had 8 of them, and, while not dangerous, I just didn't like having them there. So, he numbed them each up (8 shots in your armpits are not fun), and then snipped them off, cauterizing the wound.

Jump ahead to today. I have 8 infected burn holes in my armpits. Wearing deoderant really irritates them (but is a necessity if I want to continue sitting next to people in my cube), and the normal movements of my arms also makes them sting like the dickens. I've tried Neosporin, but it isn't doing anything. I just tried some stuff from the office medicine cabinet called "Burn Away". Wow, is that an accuarte title. I put some on, and "Burn Away". My arm pits are now on fire.

Sorry for the graphic posting, but this sucks. This photo is the best approximation of what I'm feeling right now.