« Home | 425% in one year? » | What you can do with Midi! » | Am I Funny To You? » | Merry Christmas from the whole family! » | Eating a bit of crow! » | The First Time This Has Happened! » | What was everyone looking at? » | By Popular Demand, More Charlie Pictures » | Someone Has A Bit Of A Temper! » | Well, this is TOO COOL » 

Saturday, December 17, 2005 

Christmas Photos - The Outtakes

When you go to Portrait Innovations, they give you a CDRom of all the photos taken during your session, so you can come back and buy more. The quality isn't good enough to print from, but they can be posted. So, without further adieu, I present the outtakes.

A smile from Charlie and Mommy, but no one else.


Cute photo, if Charlie wasn't growing out of Mommy's Chin.


Any parent can tell you the truth in this photo.


Charlie striking his Spiderman pose.


"I know what your thinking, did I fill six diapers, or only five. Frankly, in all the excitement, I've lost count myself. Do you feel lucky, punk?"

I heart outtakes. I heart pictures of Charlie. I'm not one of the millions of people who requested them (because I just read about your blog on Pete's blog), but I will look at every single one you put up!

Hey Randy,

You are truly blessed. He is beautiful and a definite joy.
A Very Merry Christmas

Post a Comment