« Home | By Popular Demand, More Charlie Pictures » | Someone Has A Bit Of A Temper! » | Well, this is TOO COOL » | Charlie meets Santa Claus (or Ded Moroz) » | How Sad Is This??? » | I bow before the champion » | Charlie Loves his Mommy » | Kind of a fun time waster . . . Be A Cab Driver » | Well, the unhappy didn't last too long! » | A Very Unhappy Camper » 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 

What was everyone looking at?

I was just checking my stats on this blog, and noticed that 38 unique people visited this blog on Monday. WOW! I don't think I know 38 people, let alone 38 who would be interested in my blog.

Looking at the info, it looks like many were looking for info on movie trailer guys, several were looking for my fantasmic ringtone file, and some came and went quickly (obviously, just clicking around).

Amazing thing, this internet.

38? Congrats! Now the real mystery is which person absconded with your last post (the one with the scary food processor)... hmm....

Post a Comment