« Home | What can make Charlie smile? » | Charlie Charlie Charlie! » | Simpson's Live Action » | Various Things » | Dancing With The Tsars » | A Future Hall of Famer » | Charlie-palooza » | Charlie's Baby Photos » | Welcome Home, Oswald! » | Thar She Blows!!!!! » 

Monday, March 13, 2006 

All Hail the Hail

Sunday in Kansas City was what we might call a "bad weather day". Tornadoes, storms and hail. Lots of hail. Hard, wind driven hail.

Needless to say, my car was not in the garage when the massive hailstorm hit. So, I now have a car with oh, about, 100 hail dings on it.

And, the hail was so fierce that it broke the strapping on our patio furniture. So, I guess I'm going to learn how to restrap patio furniture.

I don't yet know about the roof. I'm guessing there is some damage up there.