« Home | REJECTED!!!!!!!!!!! » | I guess we'll keep him » | Uh, I'm in room 1519. Which way do I go? » | James Lipton recites K-Fed » | A Charlie Photo Update » | Bye Bye QRIO! » | I am at a complete loss for words » | My Hero! » | Two great shows this weekend » | I've Got The Record, Baby! » 

Friday, February 10, 2006 

Thar She Blows!!!!!

Charlie likes lima beans. Grandmama found this out yesterday. He liked picking them up, feeding himself. Who knew a kid would actually like lima beans? Normally, this is the attitude.

But he loved them.

So, we get him home last night, and are playing with him before dinner. Both Kim and I noticed that his belly looks bigger. Of course, we want him to put on weight, so we didn't think much of it. We had dinner, and he ate a little bit, but not a lot. So, I took him in the living room to play until bath time.

About 7:15, I noticed a smell coming from my child. I figured he had done a doodle, so I decided to bathe him early. I took him into his room, put him on the changing table, and he began screaming. The smell got worse! Then, I took his shirt off, and noticed his white t-shirt was not so white on the back.



The poor little guy had a case of explosive diarrhea.

I never knew that much stuff could be stored in such a little body. Needless to say, we quickly identified that he had eaten a lot of lima beans, and that many of them were swallowed whole.

So, after a quick clean up (of many other things besides Charlie), he was a happy camper, taking his bath and getting ready for bed.

I've heard of doing #1, and doing #2, but last night was definiately #3.