« Home | Dancing With The Tsars » | A Future Hall of Famer » | Charlie-palooza » | Charlie's Baby Photos » | Welcome Home, Oswald! » | Thar She Blows!!!!! » | REJECTED!!!!!!!!!!! » | I guess we'll keep him » | Uh, I'm in room 1519. Which way do I go? » | James Lipton recites K-Fed » 

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 

Various Things


First, MC Hammer has a blog.



Second, a quick picture of the new James Bond.
To quote iwatchstuff.com, "After rumors of casting problems and a public outcry against Daniel Craig playing 007, there were some that doubted if this whole thing would work out at all. I'm happy to report that after seeing these images, I'm sure skeptics will finally see that Craig can pull-off standing awkwardly next to a car, looking schlumpy."


Lastly, Charlie has loved swinging and sliding so much, it would appear he has this in his future.

Let me just state for the record that I just had to help move one of those behemoth swingset/slide combos. It took 6 of us and was a real pita. I hope you don't have plans to move anytime in the near future.

Post a Comment