« Home | A week of firsts! » | Wow, what a range of facial expressions on James Bond » | Las Vegas Bound » | All Hail the Hail » | What can make Charlie smile? » | Charlie Charlie Charlie! » | Simpson's Live Action » | Various Things » | Dancing With The Tsars » | A Future Hall of Famer » 

Thursday, March 16, 2006 

And, a week of lasts

as in I just made the last payment on my student loan. 17 1/2 years after graduation, I have finally paid off my college education! Woohoo. It's a day I have only dreamed of.

But, now, I have to save up for Charlie's college education.

If anyone would like to help pay for Charlie's education, you can help through Upromise. By purchasing certain items at certain retailers, Upromise will credit a portion of the purchase to Charlie's 529 plan. If anyone would like to help (and you don't have to do anything, just give me some information to enter into the Upromise database), please let me know. It's totally legit. I've been doing it for a couple of years, and alone have earned almost $200.00.