« Home | Missouri = Misery » | Happy "Gotcha Day", Charlie » | Too Much Commentary, Not Enough Cute! » | Congratulations, Vika! » | And now with traffic, Here's Allie the Fraudster » | Here They Go Again! » | Have A Nice Day! » | Before and After » | What It Is, What It Was, What It Shall Be! » | Charlie's Favorite Book » 

Monday, August 07, 2006 

Videos

UPDATE: Because the posting of the videos slowed down the loading of my blog huge, I've removed the Youtube video posts, and changed to links. Also, I've posted several more. Just go to Youtube.com, and search "Randytenn"

For a couple of years, I was in charge of video production for my church, Vineyard Church, Kansas City North. They liked having comedy during the services, so I was given pretty much free reign to create videos. I wrote, directed and edited them. I was also allowed to use the staff of the church, and make fun of them (with their permission).

I finally got around to posting some of them on Youtube, and so, I thought I would link them on here.

First, is our longest video. It's a COPS parody, called POPS - Pastors on Patrol.

Second is the last video I did at church, before Charlie showed up and sucked up all my time. It is a Twilight Zone parody, used to show how important volunteers are at church.

Next is an 1950's educational film, designed to teach you how to Meet and Greet in church. This is one of my favorites that I did.

Next, we did a very fun video, looking at what the Senior pastor and Worship pastor do on their day off.

And lastly, when Randy McCoy left as Worship Pastor, we hired Curt Bartlett. We had to introduce him to the congregation, so we produced this video.

I have several others that I will get around to posting to youtube as well, and then will post them here. I miss doing the videos, but the time commitment is huge, as it often takes 25-30 hours to do one 3 minute video. I'm sure at some point, I'll do another one, but first, I have to get Charlie's adoption video done.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Nice work bwana.

Post a Comment