« Home | Charlie's Favorite Bed Time Story » | Charlie at the Beach » | Life in Florida » | Cross U » | Christmas, 2007 » | Toto, I have a feeling were not in Kansas City any... » | Merry Christmas from The Tennison Family » | A Much Needed Update » | 7 days without sweets makes 1 weak! » | Halloween 2007 » 

Thursday, January 24, 2008 

Update on Diet (if anyone at all cares)

So, back on 11/7/07, I decided to cut out sweets. It was tough, but I eventually lost the intense sweet tooth I have, and stopped eating anything sweet.

Then, I decided to cut out snacks. Between meals, late night, etc. That was tough as well, but it's become easier now.

And recently, I joined the gym at Disney, and have begun working out again.

It's truly paying off. When I stood on my scale at home in the beginning, I was actually to heavy for it, and it read "ERR" (which I believe was scale talk for "One at a Time, please").

Since starting all of this, I am now 12 pounds below the scale's maximum. So, I've lost at least 12 pounds. Plus, I'm down two notchs in my belt, and the blue jeans I just bought are already too big.

Of, there's still plenty of me to love, but I'm trying to shrink as much away as possible.

Congratulations! I think I found those 12 lbs you lost.

If he did, we're sharing them.

Congrats, Randy! I know how tough it is...and I admire the heck out of you.

Next time you come here, let's plan a contest to see who can do more crunches.

Wow!!! you are doing good! Keep it up and stay healthy.
MississippiKin

Good work! I'm trying real hard not to eat candy. It's been a while since I pigged out on Starbursts and Gummies. You're right, it does get easier with time.

YAY!

Post a Comment