« Home | Charlie meets Handy Manny » | Oye, my stomach. » | Something to think about this political season » | Superfluous Information » | Update on Diet (if anyone at all cares) » | Charlie's Favorite Bed Time Story » | Charlie at the Beach » | Life in Florida » | Cross U » | Christmas, 2007 » 

Sunday, February 17, 2008 

What I Miss About Kansas City

In no particular order:

1. Minskys Pizza
2. the Lighten Up/Funny Outfit gang
3. Not paying tolls to drive anywhere
4. El Sombrero
5. Vineyard Church
6. Being familiar with the city.
7. Comedycity friends
8. Primetime that starts at 7:00 p.m.
9. Longterm friends
10. Bar B Que!

We miss you too, dammit. Screw your lifelong dream and fabulous job and personal happiness and move back.

Yeah, what Trish said! Winter misses all of you Randy.

I hear you on the Minksky's, friends and BBQ.
I also miss Sonic, driveways and easy parking

Long time reader, first time poster. Love the show.

The DuPonts miss you guys, too. Why can't life be more like Jumpers, only without Samual L. Jackson trying to kill us?

I'll jump on this train, too. I miss friends, improv, Red Bridge UMC & World Market. I miss you, too, but even if I still lived in KC I'd be missing you.

Post a Comment