« Home | Photo Update - Winter in Florida » | What I Miss About Kansas City » | Charlie meets Handy Manny » | Oye, my stomach. » | Something to think about this political season » | Superfluous Information » | Update on Diet (if anyone at all cares) » | Charlie's Favorite Bed Time Story » | Charlie at the Beach » | Life in Florida » 

Thursday, March 06, 2008 

Apparently, I'm no longer in my 20's


Last night and tonight, I'm pulling midnight shifts at work, doing some camera installation. We start work at midnight, and go until about 6 a.m. (Obviously, we can't work while guests are present).


In my younger days, pulling an all nighter didn't really do much to me. No so any more. Today, I'm sleepy, grumpy, dopey, and not that happy (apologies to my wife and son). And, I still have to go to work in 2 hours.


Man, sometimes, I hate getting older.

That's madness! Madness I say!

If I'm not mistaken, your last post was when you were in your 20's.

Post a Comment