« Home | Monday's Space Shuttle Launch » | Wow, it's been a while. » | Charlie loves his Mommy » | A Day in the life of the Magic Kingdom » | Generations » | I can't think of one » | The Jungle Cruise Ride » | Three Guitars and a Tractor » | Why I love our company » | Latest Photos » 

Friday, December 10, 2010 

I almost forgot about this thing

Wow, it's been a while since I've updated the blog. I truly just don't have much to say.

Life is good in Orlando. Charlie is doing great. He's a funny little guy, who cracks me up daily. Smart as a whip, also.

Kim is doing fine in her job, and has made a ton of friends down here.

Work is always interesting. I still think it's cool to be able to work in such a magical place, even though it's still a business. I love making my own small mark on the place.

Other than that, we just keep plugging along.

Sorry it's so brief. But, at least I posted a bit.