« Home | A Little Freaked Out » | Twiterpaited » | Thing's I've Learned Being A Father » | Monkeys With Handgrenades get a great review » | Home with Charlie Bear » | Daddy, Day #1 » | Getting ready to go back » | Hello from Moscow » | OFF WE GO! » | DW / Starlight / Monkey's / Trip / Etc. » 

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 

Lights. Camera. Action


Tonight, I return to the directors chair to film a video for the church. It's a sendup of The Twilight Zone, with the focus being on a church without volunteers. I've got some gags in mind, but I really am not as prepared as I would like to be. Actual talking videos are tough.

Here's hoping that it all goes smooth, and that I can actually get it cut together by Saturday night. Also, lets pray that my computer system behaves and works properly, so that I can actually edit on it.

It's been a while since I did a video. I've really wanted to get back into it, but due to some personality conflicts, I've been avoiding it. Hopefully, this works out tonight.