« Home | Needless to say, Charlie did good! » | Our Guardian Angel » | One of those "Did He Just Do That" moments » | UNCOMFORTABLE » | NORAD is All Systems Go to track Santa » | And, speaking of family photos » | Found Myself on Pete's Website » | Christmas Photos - The Outtakes » | 425% in one year? » | What you can do with Midi! » 

Saturday, December 31, 2005 

A Caddyshack Moment

My darling wife, darling son, and I were at Oak Park mall today. Funny how we go shopping for stuff for mommy and me, and end up with a bag full of Charlie stuff.

Anywho, while in JC Penney, my wife is looking in the women's clothing, and stops next to another lady at a rack of clothing. My wife points at the blouse on the rack and says to me, "I'd feel stupid if I were seen wearing this".

I look over at the women, and notice the look on her face. Then, I look in her hand, and realize that she is holding that same blouse, along with several others, to go try on.

Of course, I'm trying to not laugh, and quickly walk away, while my wife is following me saying, "What, what's so funny?"

It took all I had not to look at the lady and say, "It looks good on you, though!"