« Home | Sad » | A Caddyshack Moment » | Needless to say, Charlie did good! » | Our Guardian Angel » | One of those "Did He Just Do That" moments » | UNCOMFORTABLE » | NORAD is All Systems Go to track Santa » | And, speaking of family photos » | Found Myself on Pete's Website » | Christmas Photos - The Outtakes » 

Sunday, January 08, 2006 

On The Road Again!!

Well, I'm currently in Cartersville, Georgia, at the lovely Holiday Inn. Oye. Got a dishonest employee that I'm investigating. It's an interesting investigation, with some unique elements. Should be a long day tomorrow.

It was pretty hard to leave the family at home this time. Gotten real attached to spending time with the wife and kid! Hopefully, Charlie doesn't miss me too much.

I'm am truly hating traveling to Atlanta. I don't know why, but I hate that airport. Not as much as JFK, but almost.

UPDATE: It was a good day. Full confession, recovery of a couple thousand dollars worth of equipment. I like it when it goes this smoothly!