« Home | I'm Very Skeptical » | Happy Birthday Dad! » | Update on the Little Colonial's "Little General" » | Happy Birthday to Pete » | I went to the hospital and had part of my winky cu... » | Videos » | Missouri = Misery » | Happy "Gotcha Day", Charlie » | Too Much Commentary, Not Enough Cute! » | Congratulations, Vika! » 

Thursday, August 17, 2006 

On A Happier Note

Today is the 16th anniversary of my first date with Kim. We met at The Jones Store, and I asked her out. We ended up eating a fine dinner of TacoBell, and watching a movie.

I still remember walking out of her apartment, and looking back in the window, and seeing her open the drapes to watch me leave. I knew at that moment I was in trouble. The rest, as they say, is history. We were married a little less than two years later, and have stuck together through thick and thin, good and bad.

And of course, now is one of the great times, being parents together.

I love you, baby!