« Home | Why? » | And a few photos from our friends camera! » | More Walt Disney World Photos » | Back From Disney! » | When you mess with fire, you'll get burned. » | Almost There! » | Happy Birthday Wishes » | I don't think I like this! » | Charlie Meets "The Mouse" » | Gabriel Is Moving To Second Chair! » 

Monday, October 02, 2006 

In case you didn't know, Sprint Sucks!

Not the service. Actually, I get good coverage when I travel.

But their billing sucks. Since I re-signed with them in June, there has not been one month that my bill was correct. I've had to call them every month and explain why they are wrong. Today, I spent 1 1/2 hours on the line to convince them that my bill was wrong. They argued with me and swore I was wrong, saying that when I play a game on my phone (which I have only 1), I'm charged data rates. When I finally asked them to get hold of technical support to ask them, they did several experiments, and low and behold, I was right. No data charge. So they credited my account for the mistaken charge. But, no "Sorry, we screwed up" credit, no "Our Bad" adjustment. Just the credit they owed me. And they acted like I should be greatful for that.

If it was my first time with a screwed up bill, ok. But, this is the 4th time I've called with mistakes on my bill. And today took 1 1/2 hours. Seriously. It said so on my phone. 1 1/2 hours. The least they could do is give me $10.00, or a free game, or something. But no, nada.

If we did business like that, we'd be out of business. Heck, even Payless gave us something.

Sprint blows.

I am truly amazed at your level of input. Thanks!

Gerrard is like a cock punch. Do your damage and get gone.

Post a Comment