« Home | Busted At Christmas » | Could this be my new office? » | Rosebud Redux » | Man, they're quick! » | Wow In A Bottle » | Charlie and Santa - Old Friends » | Holiday Stress » | He's Getting So Big! » | Coming Soon: Disney Interview #2 » | This is why I love Pixar! » 

Saturday, December 23, 2006 

Holy Crap! This could happen!

Could this be in my future?
I got the call today that they want to fly me to Orlando for a third interview.
I fly down 2nd week of January. This is getting serious. I may be getting a job at Disney. Anyone who truly knows me knows that this is my dream job opportunity.


WOW!

You are, indeed, the man.

Take some BBQ sauce down to seal the deal.

I've been praying for you and this opportunity. Keep us in the loop and have a blast with the interviews!

Way to go Randy!

Post a Comment