« Home | Rosebud Redux » | Man, they're quick! » | Wow In A Bottle » | Charlie and Santa - Old Friends » | Holiday Stress » | He's Getting So Big! » | Coming Soon: Disney Interview #2 » | This is why I love Pixar! » | Why do they call it "Stainless" steel? » | RIP, old friend » 

Sunday, December 17, 2006 

Could this be my new office?



I had my second interview with Disney on Friday. It seemed to go good, although you can never tell on a phone interview. The job sounds great, and the two managers I interviewed with were both very nice, and knew the job very well. It lasted about 40 minutes, and although I was taking care of a sick Charlie during the interview, they were both understanding.

Now, I have to wait to see if they are going to fly me down for an in-person interview. I'm supposed to hear something in about a week. Here's hoping!


Rock on!

Did you ever say what the job was? I honestly don't recall.

It's the job I'm doing at Ferrellgas, only at Walt Disney World. How cool is that.

Post a Comment