« Home | On My Way! » | Swimming with a Stingray » | Someone Else Gets It. » | An Expensive Christmas » | Holy Crap! This could happen! » | Busted At Christmas » | Could this be my new office? » | Rosebud Redux » | Man, they're quick! » | Wow In A Bottle » 

Monday, January 08, 2007 

In Memory of the Peechee


Last week, at Comedycity rehersal, a suggestion was asked for regarding something you had in childhood. I brought up Peechee folder. Linda knew what it was, but I think we were about the only two who did.

Doing some research, it seems that they are no longer made, and that they might have been regional.

But, each year, I started out with new Peechee folders for school, and by the end of the year, they were obliterated with doodles and notes.

Soon, I ditched the Peechee in favor of the much cooler Trapper Keeper. But, it was never the same.

It must've been regional. I know I had never heard of them. I grew up with the Trapper Keeper among other lesser quality notebooks. I think my favorite was my Avengers (by Marvel, not the movie) notebook. I took a lot of heat over it at times too.

Post a Comment