« Home | I can't believe it's been a year » | Not Much New To Report » | A Sick Household » | Oh, the sweetness of success » | Wow. This is amazing . . . amazingly horrible » | A few quick photos » | A Cool Site » | My Co-Workers » | Home Alone » | Wee Wow Wee Woo Wahcka Doo Wahcka Doo » 

Saturday, November 15, 2008 

Ok, Trish, Some Photos

We start with Charlie's favorite thing right now, the Bullet Train (otherwise known as Geotrax). This is actually a lot of fun for both Charlie and Daddy.
Next, apparently our house is haunted by a purple ghost, who only appears after baths.Then, we get to see Charlie and his best friend, Brody, on Halloween night. Charlie was an astronaut, and Brody had the cutest costume of Clark Kent.Then, lastly, a short story. Boys look up to their fathers, and Charlie is no exception. He loves to help me around the house, whether I want it or not ;-). We bought him some socks that look like the white socks I wear, and he proudly proclaims he is wearing "daddy socks". Then, Mama got him some new shoes. They look like the white tennis shoes I wear, and so he calls them "daddy shoes".

So, the other night, after putting him to bed, I went into our bedroom and saw something on the floor. I had taken off my tennis shoes and put them near the wall next to our bed. And I noticed something else had been added.


I love being a dad!

A. YAY!
B. OK. The shoe shot is freaking adorableness.

Thanks for posting the pictures. Charlie is getting to be such a big boy. I agree with Trish that the shoe shot is so cute!

Post a Comment