« Home | On A Happier Note » | I'm Very Skeptical » | Happy Birthday Dad! » | Update on the Little Colonial's "Little General" » | Happy Birthday to Pete » | I went to the hospital and had part of my winky cu... » | Videos » | Missouri = Misery » | Happy "Gotcha Day", Charlie » | Too Much Commentary, Not Enough Cute! » 

Friday, August 18, 2006 

Holy Crap!


Everyone who truly knows me knows that one of my desires for a long time has been to work for Disney. I admire the company, and all that it stands for. However, oppotunities have not availed themselves too often.

Then, today, while checking a job posting board for my occupation, I found a job. It's my job. I mean, it's exactly the job I'm doing right now, except, it's with Walt Disney World, in Orlando. I am 110% qualified for it. Every requirement they asked for, I meet!

Of course, there are so many variables: pay, relocation, cost of living, Charlie. But, I have to try for it, or forver wonder "what if".

Anyone know anyone at WDW HR?

Go for it - it never hurts to try, it's a rare opportunity, and you can always say "no" if you get to that point.

Every company has its warts. We say do it, do it, do it. (And best of luck doing it.)

BTW Craig, where can we find that film Harlan was joking about?

Yay. My first comment war! Woohoo!

Post a Comment