« Home | In Memory of the Peechee » | On My Way! » | Swimming with a Stingray » | Someone Else Gets It. » | An Expensive Christmas » | Holy Crap! This could happen! » | Busted At Christmas » | Could this be my new office? » | Rosebud Redux » | Man, they're quick! » 

Friday, January 12, 2007 

Now, it's just a waiting game




My trip to Orlando seemed to go very well. I interviewed with 7 different people that day. It was exhausting, especially because I got to Orlando at 10:40 p.m., to the hotel at 11:30 p.m., in bed at 1:00 a.m., and then up at 6:00 a.m.

I really liked the people, and it was very cool to be in the Team Disney building. Also, talking with the new director of the area I would be working in, and finding out she used to work for Matt Ouimet, who is one of the Disney people I truly admire.

So, now it's all about do they want me, and can they pay enough to make it worth moving.

Come On! Big

No

.

Stop!

Good Luck!
I need another excuse to go back to sunny Florida.

Post a Comment