« Home | Hometime with Charlie » | It's A Go! » | Light At The End Of The Tunnel » | The Waiting Is The Hardest Part » | Now, it's just a waiting game » | In Memory of the Peechee » | On My Way! » | Swimming with a Stingray » | Someone Else Gets It. » | An Expensive Christmas » 

Sunday, February 04, 2007 

The Circle Is Now Complete

Last night was my final improv show in Kansas City (at least while I'm a resident). And, it was so cool that it was with my old friends from Lighten Up days, doing a format that we did at Lighten Up.

I was in the "On The Spot" show, at the Corbin Theatre in Liberty, and I performed with Steve and Tracy Jones, Trish Berrong, Bob Dusin and Tommy Todd. It was a lot of fun playing with experienced improvisers. Some friends from Vineyard were there, and all in all, it was a great show. Just some friends having fun on stage, making each other laugh, along with the audience.

So, my KC show life ends where it started. The Circle is Now Complete.

I'm happy that you could come full circle and hope that we would get one more night out of you at the CC b-day party tonight. If you can't, certainly we will understand.

I agree. I think it was a perfect evening!

Post a Comment