« Home | The Waiting Is The Hardest Part » | Now, it's just a waiting game » | In Memory of the Peechee » | On My Way! » | Swimming with a Stingray » | Someone Else Gets It. » | An Expensive Christmas » | Holy Crap! This could happen! » | Busted At Christmas » | Could this be my new office? » 

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 

Light At The End Of The Tunnel


I received a call that Disney is going to check my references and education. They called Derek, who sits next to me at work.


So, maybe this will happen.

This story just keeps getting cooler.

I think my eye sockets are moistening. Shut up!

Great, great news...

Hope none of your refs are willing to say mean things just so you'll stay!ci

Oops, heh, hope you can forgive me.

I'm doing a happy dance for you right now! AND, it's the "happy Christmas dance."

Post a Comment