« Home | The Circle Is Now Complete » | Hometime with Charlie » | It's A Go! » | Light At The End Of The Tunnel » | The Waiting Is The Hardest Part » | Now, it's just a waiting game » | In Memory of the Peechee » | On My Way! » | Swimming with a Stingray » | Someone Else Gets It. » 

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 

Next Stop? "I'm Going To Disney World"


Disney came back with a new offer, and I've accepted the position. So, it's happening. I'll be starting on March 12, 2007. I've let Ferrellgas know that I'm leaving.


Woohoo! Next stop:

This whole process has been very cool to watch. I'm glad you're getting this job!

If I ever make my first trip to Disney, I'll know who to call. :-)

:(
Fine, you just go. Grow as a person. Live your dream. See if I care!





Take me with you?

I got a little teary reading this, but I am SO happy for you guys. It looks like we are all starting to live out our dreams.

Holy cow. This is great, Randy! I'm super(califragilisticexpialidocious) happy for you all.

Post a Comment