« Home | My view of the election » | Where the heck have we been? » | Maybe just some homesickness » | Several Thoughts » | Funniest Line of the Weekend » | Breaking News » | Thank You, Paul Harvey » | Merry Christmas To All » | He Said What? » | Happy Birthday, Boss! » 

Saturday, March 14, 2009 

Safe, for now

For all our friends and family who have been praying for the safety of my job, all I can say is thanks, it worked. Last Thursday was the day that the layoffs happened in my area, and my team avoided any layoffs. They've said that is it for our department, as long as the economy doesn't get any worse. Then, of course, all bets are off.

So, again, to everyone who held us in their prayers / thought good thoughts / put postive energy out there . . . Thanks.

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Randy -- knowing that Charlie wants to be an astronaut, I thought you would share my excitement as having seen the Space Shuttle launch two weeks ago. I even got good photos, one of which is posted on my blog: www.norencats.blogspot.com

Post a Comment