« Home | Several Thoughts » | Funniest Line of the Weekend » | Breaking News » | Thank You, Paul Harvey » | Merry Christmas To All » | He Said What? » | Happy Birthday, Boss! » | Ok, Trish, Some Photos » | I can't believe it's been a year » | Not Much New To Report » 

Thursday, January 15, 2009 

Maybe just some homesickness

Ever been somewhere and you see someone who looks like one of your friends. Not too long ago, I saw Jared's twin working at Chic-Fil-A. It happens occasionally. I even have a brochure from Interlochen Arts Camp from the 80's that has a picture of my identical twin working on a sculpture. It was given to me by my choir teacher, who was irritated that I didn't tell her I went to summer camp at Interlochen (I didn't).

But yesterday, it was really weird. I was working out at the Disney fitness center, and I saw a girl working out. It took me a few minutes, but then I realized she looked like Tracy. I laughed to myself. Then, a few minutes later, I saw another girl working out, and she was the twin sister of our friend Dee. It seemed strange to see two people like that at once, and then suddenly, in walks Mo's twin.

So, perhaps they were truly lookalikes, or maybe just my mind playing a trick because I miss our friends. But, it was really strange!

I knew Disney has been harboring pod people! They've been doing it for years! Just wait until you come face to face with your doppleganer.

If I'd known you were there I would have come over and said hi.

Ugh, that was supposed to be doppleganger. I suck.

Post a Comment