« Home | Bouncin' and Splashin' » | Free Money » | I Got A Fever, and The Only Remedy Is » | All Hail The MacGuffin » | Mr. Rogers goes to Congress. » | Look, here's the dog that tried to bite me. Here's... » | A 23 Year Record Broken » | California, Here I Come, Part Duex » | Yuck » | One of the funniest ad campaigns I've ever seen » 

Thursday, June 08, 2006 

Shhhhh, don't tell Charlie

Charlie is having his first birthday party next week. He'll be two. I know, it's his "Second Birthday" party, but his First "Birthday Party".

Boy, does he have some good stuff coming.

First, he loved it so much at the company picnic, we had to get him one:
I got a good deal, a discount, and used a gift card I earned from staying at Holiday Inn Express so much!

Second: What little boy doesn't need a
SWING SET!

Let's just hope that Daddy can assemble it by the time of the party.

The party theme? Teletubbies, of course. This is going to be a lot of fun, throwing our child his first "Second Birthday" party!

Why did you have to post that? I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep quiet when Charlie's around now. Thanks a lot.

Post a Comment