« Home | A Couple of Reviews » | Yet another cool moment living in Florida » | I am now a published author. » | Apparently, I'm no longer in my 20's » | Photo Update - Winter in Florida » | What I Miss About Kansas City » | Charlie meets Handy Manny » | Oye, my stomach. » | Something to think about this political season » | Superfluous Information » 

Friday, April 04, 2008 

KC Bound

Yup, the entire Tennison clan will be making a return weekend visit to the KC Metro area on Friday, April 11. Hope to see some friends, and eat some real pizza and bar-b-que.

Yeah for the Tennison clan! While there tell Charlie's grandparents that MississippiKin said "howdy" and all the gang is doing a-o.k. MississippiKin

Will there be any "alone time" for you & Kim or will you be with relatives the entire time? I would like to meet up with you if you're able to sneak away.

It's good to hear you are coming home. I know you will have a wonderful time. I wish we could be there to say hi.

It was great to see you guys...even just to catch up for a few minutes.

Post a Comment