« Home | What's In the best interest of the child? » | Weird Al is back, and better then ever! » | Phew! » | It's Amazing! » | What Have I Gotten Myself Into? » | Now This Is An Office! » | In Case You Didn't Know, Sears Sucks! » | You're On Notice! » | In case you didn't know, Sprint Sucks! » | Why? » 

Saturday, October 21, 2006 

Goodbye, Monkeys



Tonight is my final regular performance with Monkeys with Handgrenades. It's been a fantastic run for the past 3 years, but I've decided that I just don't have the time to devote to the show. It takes a lot of time writing, rehersing and then putting the show up. It's caused me to drop out of a lot of other things that I enjoyed doing.

So, tonight is it. And, it's a good show to go out on, with some very funny sketchs. I've had a blast writing with everyone, I've loved the team mentality, where anyone can offer suggestions to improve a sketch, and I've loved the audiences.

But now, I can get back to doing some improv shows (both Comedycity and others, if they'll have me), and can take some time to do other events at church!

Later, Monkeys! It's been great!

You better be available for the "Best of" show at least. If not, then we can't do any musical numbers and that would mmake baby Jesus cry.

Darn fast fingers...

You will be missed either way.

Post a Comment