« Home | The Sound of one hand typing. » | You never know how much you've got, until it's gone. » | The Year of a Million Dreams » | Next Stop? "I'm Going To Disney World" » | The Circle Is Now Complete » | Hometime with Charlie » | It's A Go! » | Light At The End Of The Tunnel » | The Waiting Is The Hardest Part » | Now, it's just a waiting game » 

Sunday, February 11, 2007 

Did You Know?

1. Vicodin makes you itch.
2. Sometimes, when they are doing surgery, even when your "under", you feel everything, including when they are cutting stuff inside you.
3. 2 Year olds can be very sweet when they notice that your hand hurts.
4. Vicodin makes you forget stuff.
5. Doctors draw on you with Sharpie pens when you are "under".
6. Vicodin makes you itch.
7. I like tatertots.
8. Vicodin makes you itch.

Thank goodness for Kim, huh? Hope you get better soon.

Crap, I love tatortots! Maybe I have carpal tunnel, too. Dang it. I needs my hands for whittlin' and diddlin' and such.

Post a Comment