« Home | Our New Home! » | Maybe that's Kramer was saying???? » | A couple of quick photos » | As NASA would say, we are holding! » | Know a Johnson? Now, there's one more! » | 15 Years of Magic » | A Cool Florida Moment » | New Life - Week 1 » | So Happy! » | The Good News Keeps Coming » 

Friday, July 20, 2007 

Hectic Hectic Hectic!

The last couple of weeks have been really busy. They included a flight home to pack up the house and load it all in a moving truck; closing on the sale of the house; taking Charlie to see Grandma and Grandpa (they loved it), flying back to Orlando, attending a 3 day fraud conference, and getting back to work after being gone 1 1/2 weeks.


I didn't get to do hardly anything I wanted to in KC. It took so long for the packers to pack our house that I was exhausted by the end of the day. Then, the movers were not the best in the world, and also took forever, managing to leave a ladder for Charlie's swingset in the yard. I made it to the comedy club one night, completely exhausted, but I was bound and determined to do something fun during the week. I missed hanging out with Pete, which I feel really bad about. I'll have to make it up to him if he makes it down here to Orlando.


This weekend, Vika, our translator in Russia, will be here in Orlando, so we're taking her to the parks. It should be fun, and she's dying to see Charlie, since she hasn't seen him since we left Russia.


So, now, we're officially homeless for the next couple of weeks, and then, the stress starts again, with moving into the new house! Here are a couple of photos from the sellers page (not our furniture our decorations).



So glad you lived through it all to tell the tale. Happy to see a "little" tour of "new" house. Remember the saying "this too shall pass". MississppiKin

Don't you worry, I'll make it down there. I'm planning on making it at least a 3 day weekend. Plan it.

Good to see you back posting. I figured you were busy with house/moving stuff since you hadn't posted in awhile. I can hardly wait to see the house when you get your stuff in it. BTW...where is your stuff being stored for the two weeks it is in between KC house and Orlando house?

Post a Comment