« Home | The Good News Keeps Coming » | Things finally happening! » | A Good Birthday » | Thoughts for the day » | Home for the weekend » | Stop the Screaming! » | Looking Back with Pride » | My Brush with Celebrity » | Noemi comes through again » | Disney Geek Moments » 

Thursday, May 31, 2007 

So Happy!

I realized today at lunch that today is the last day of my seperation from my family. I fly home tomorrow morning, and then we fly back to Orlando together on Tuesday. No more missing my wife and son.

It's been a bit stressful, as you can imagine. I've been trying to find good daycare for Charlie. I think I found a nice place that will do until we get a spot at Disney's daycare center. It's a bit pricey, but what is more important to spend our money on.

Then, we got the inspectors report on the house. They nitpicked some things, but overall, it was good. Probably cost a couple hundred dollars to fix stuff. That's a relief. And, no termites. You just never know about those creepy crawlies.

It seems weird thinking about shutting off the cable, the gas, and all that in our house. It really makes this a move, and not just me being on a very long business trip (as it's felt most days).

Now, if we can only find a nice, affordable house in Orlando. There are plenty to chose from, so affordable is the big obstacle right now.

Yay! I'm so happy!

IT is so good to see everything coming to and end and a beginning for you, Kim and Charlie. So many of us have been rooting for you!

Dude, I just found out that you're no longer at Ferrellgas!!! I took on another position in November 2006 in Olathe as a System Admin. Then came back to Liberty in March 2007 and started working in the Telecom Dept. I had just talked to Pete and he told me the news and gave me your blog site! I didn't even get a chance to wish you luck!! But looks like things are going great for you!

Congrats, Randy!

I know we don't know each other - but, if you need a realtor, I can get you contact information for my Dad and his wife.

email me: joe@comedyxp.tv

Joe

Look at me (re-)connecting people to you. I feel all warm & squishy inside now. Randy, Joe was at CSz in the late 90's. I believe he was there and gone before you made it into the troupe. Good guy regardless, take him up on his offer.

Post a Comment