« Home | The Copywrite Police » | Twilight Zone, the Church Video » | I'm A Ringtone Artist » | Lights. Camera. Action » | A Little Freaked Out » | Twiterpaited » | Thing's I've Learned Being A Father » | Monkeys With Handgrenades get a great review » | Home with Charlie Bear » | Daddy, Day #1 » 

Thursday, September 29, 2005 

Possibly the funniest person on the planet

Nick Rigoli is funny. No, darned funny. No, frickin hilarious. He has one of the most twisted, fun senses of humor, and is also one of the nicest guys you can meet.

Nick has a way of coming up with one liners during improv shows. Like the classic

"If I hadn't been so darned proud of my new flare gun"

and the unforgettable

"It reminds me of something my grandpa said to me, he said, "Boy, forget what you seen here, or I'll make you disappear just like I did your grandmother!"

During last night's read through of script submissions for the next Monkey's, Nick wrote a script about a blind date. Without giving anything away (come see the show if you want to see it), suffice it to say the entire cast had tears in their eyes from laughing so hard after the read through.

Nick shouldn't be working in a grocery store. He should be writing full time. SNL would be lucky to get someone like this guy.