« Home | $20.95 to feed a two year old??? » | My Last Monkeys Show Gets Great Review » | Very Very Sad » | Did You Know? » | The Sound of one hand typing. » | You never know how much you've got, until it's gone. » | The Year of a Million Dreams » | Next Stop? "I'm Going To Disney World" » | The Circle Is Now Complete » | Hometime with Charlie » 

Friday, March 02, 2007 

Unemployed

I am officially unemployed, as of today at 11:30 a.m. My ride with Ferrellgas ended, after 4 years. My new ride with Walt Disney World doesn't start for another week.

So, I figure I'll do all those things the unemployed do. I'll

  • drink beer,
  • watch People's Court
  • prank call the local 7-11,
  • put my car up on cinderblocks,
  • write my congressman demanding that wrestling be investigated after last night's surprize upset
  • spend lots of time walking around Wal-Mart
  • two words: Tractor Pull
  • get me a bug zapper
  • non stop Skynard


This is going to be a good week.

Actually, some of it will be spent trying to find a place to live in Orlando, and job hunting for Kim, but it's ok to dream.

Don't forget shooting beer cans off of the fence post in the back yard.

You could always send me some ideas for scripts that come in under 2 minutes since I can't seem to manage that. Ever.

You'd think with all this time on your hands you'd manage to post more stuff. Guess you'd be wrong in that thought.

Post a Comment