« Home | A True Floridian » | KC Bound » | A Couple of Reviews » | Yet another cool moment living in Florida » | I am now a published author. » | Apparently, I'm no longer in my 20's » | Photo Update - Winter in Florida » | What I Miss About Kansas City » | Charlie meets Handy Manny » | Oye, my stomach. » 

Sunday, April 20, 2008 

Two thumbs up for Big Boy Underware


Charlie made it almost all day in his big boy underware Friday. He likes wearing it now, but we still have to resort to a diaper most of the time.

Here's hoping this happens soon!

That script you sent me is akin to something that might be found in Charlie's not-so-big-boy underwear. Let me know when you want to discuss. It's odd, I could've sworn that I posted about this a week or so ago and now I can't find the comment. :(

Horray for underwear! Horray for Charlie!

Post a Comment