« Home | D&MN YOU AUTO FLUSHING TOLIETS » | An Anniversary of Firsts » | 999 Happy Haunts, but always room for 1000. Any v... » | Sometimes I forget what a unique place I work! » | A very enjoyable evening! » | Various Goings On » | Family Portrait Time » | A Proud 4 Year Old » | 16 Years Together » | A Weekend Trip to Vero Beach » 

Saturday, August 09, 2008 

The Highlight of the "Encore" Cast Show

This is Lindsay Bethea, a Cast Member at Walt Disney World, stealing the show during the Encore production of Anything Can Happen.

I'm so glad you introduced me to the song a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for posting this version. I like this one better than even KC's. I can hardly wait to find a place to sing it - and perhaps get Steve to do the response.

Hi!!! This is Lindsay Bethea!! I just found this, and I just wanted to say thank you so so so so much for posting it. You made me so happy and inspired me more than you know. I just wanted to say truly, thank you. : )

Post a Comment