« Home | The world just got a little less funny » | I don't think laughter was what he was going for » | A good week! » | A Master of Object Work » | Two thumbs up for Big Boy Underware » | A True Floridian » | KC Bound » | A Couple of Reviews » | Yet another cool moment living in Florida » | I am now a published author. » 

Monday, June 02, 2008 

A Weekend Trip to Vero Beach

I had to go to Vero Beach for work, so I took the family with me.
It was a great time. Here are some photos.


Charlie loved the balcony, where he could look at the ocean. A happy family together.

A quiet moment enjoying the ocean.

A boy and his mother. Is there anything sweeter?


All the swimming and running and playing can wear a little guy out!




Very nice pictures. Go and do as much as you can with the family. Thanks for sharing with us. MississippiKin

Did they have lots of aloe vero there?

...

I got nothing.

You just have to continue to rub it in, don't you?

Post a Comment