« Home | 16 Years Together » | A Weekend Trip to Vero Beach » | The world just got a little less funny » | I don't think laughter was what he was going for » | A good week! » | A Master of Object Work » | Two thumbs up for Big Boy Underware » | A True Floridian » | KC Bound » | A Couple of Reviews » 

Sunday, June 15, 2008 

A Proud 4 Year Old

Charlie had his 4th birthday this weekend, and it was a doozy!

We started off with a party at his daycare. He loved being the center of attention.


Yup, he's 4!

Ms. Maria led everyone in singing Happy Birthday, and eating cupcakes.

Then, hugs from all his lady friends.

He loved all the attention!

Saturday was his party at home. It was a Lightning McQueen theme. He liked it, just a little.

He took some time to play with the neighbor kids, Brody and Mackenzie.

During present time, there were some definite hits. He loved his stuffed Space Shuttle.

And his Space Shuttle Shirt.

And his Estes Rocket (I think there was a theme going here, as well).

But the best present was from Grandma and Grandpa. A new bike. He's still a little small to ride, but he sure wanted to try. He ended up pushing it all over the neighborhood.

It was a great day for Charlie, and a lot of fun for the grown ups, as well.

Happy birthday to Charlie! I can't wait for my birthday, maybe I'll get hugs from all my lady friends. ;)

It looks like it was a fabulous day. I love seeing the diversity in his pre-school class. Steve's birthday will be here soon - I'll need to find him some ladies friends to hug.

I can't believe he is 4 years old. Wow! His smile, where he's holding his space shirt, is the sweetest ever. Hope you guys are doing great.

Noemi :)

Post a Comment