« Home | Greetings from Fay Central » | Taylor, The Latte Boy's Rebuttal » | The Highlight of the "Encore" Cast Show » | D&MN YOU AUTO FLUSHING TOLIETS » | An Anniversary of Firsts » | 999 Happy Haunts, but always room for 1000. Any v... » | Sometimes I forget what a unique place I work! » | A very enjoyable evening! » | Various Goings On » | Family Portrait Time » 

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 

"IN A WORLD WHERE PETE AND RANDY ARE SADDENED"

Don LaFontaine, the voiceover king, has passed away. I blogged about him back several years ago.

Pete and I used to have a lot of fun pretending we had that kind of powerful voice. We each got to do the voice in Monkey's sketches in the past.

The best way I've heard Don's voice described is, "When you die, the voice you hear in Heaven is not Don’s. It’s God trying to sound like Don. "

Amen brother, amen. I was truly saddened when I saw the news crawler go across the CNN screen.

Post a Comment