« Home | If I were on South Park » | Rocketboom Dance Party » | Darn it. I had to get up and go to work. Oh well... » | Spelling Bee » | I've been ripped off » | Waco » | Monkeys with Hand Grenades does it again » | The Power of Editing » | I wish I had these guys voices » | Possibly the funniest person on the planet » 

Saturday, October 22, 2005 

Charlie is walking


Charlie is all about walking. He doesn't want to play with his toys. He doesn't want to be held. He wants to walk. He's still shakey, and makes it about 5-6 steps and then hits the ground (sometimes in some very "stuntman" type falls and roles).

But, he's so proud of himself that he is doing it. You can see it on his face. Until you bring out the camera to get a picture of it. Then, it's just grim determination and arms outstretched.