« Home | Monkeys with Hand Grenades does it again » | The Power of Editing » | I wish I had these guys voices » | Possibly the funniest person on the planet » | The Copywrite Police » | Twilight Zone, the Church Video » | I'm A Ringtone Artist » | Lights. Camera. Action » | A Little Freaked Out » | Twiterpaited » 

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 

Waco


So, here I am in Waco, TX. On an investigation of a dishonest Employee. Why do I end up in places like Waco, and not LA, Miami, etc. Why is it always Waco, TX., Flint, MI., Gallup, NM., Dalton, GA.???

Well, there is the wonderful Dr. Pepper museum. Not to be confused with the bottling plant that still makes Dr. Pepper from cane sugar. Nope, just the home of Dr. Pepper, which still should be cool, but I would love me some real Dr. Pepper.

Missing my Charlie-bear, and his mommy.